For all of the Anonymous haters out there look at what they’ve just done.
Anonymous has released an official statement saying they’ve uncovered evidence that ISIS is planning worldwide attacks this Sunday, November 22 2015.
In a press release posted on Pastebin and shared by LadBible, the hacktivists shared a list of locations in France, Lebanon, Italy, Indonesia, and the United States that they say are at risk on this Sunday, November 22.
“The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while.”
The alleged French events ‘at risk’ are as follows:
– Demonstration by: “Collectif du droit des femmes” (Group for women’s rights) (Demonstrations are now banned, cancelled)
– Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen
– Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull.. at Concrete (Probably cancelled)
Here are the other events:
– WWE Survival Series (US)
– Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
– Al-Jihad, 1 Day Juz (Indonesia)
– Five Finger Death Punch (Milan, Italy)
– University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
According to International Business Times, Anonymous has passed the ‘proof’ on to MI5 intelligence agency in the U.K., the CIA and FBI in the U.S., and the Australian government but say they will not be releasing the proof publicly.
If we share the proof [publicly], everyone will start calling it fake because screenshots can be edited and accounts can be deleted. We have purposely not shared account links publicly because they would be shut down immediately and then no one would believe the proof.